- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is treating about him.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new TREATMENT CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).