BLINKSET reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or interests of the entity. Any modification to it will be announced in good time, so that you are fully aware of its content.
The Responsible for the Treatment of personal data is: Identity: BLINKERS2018 SL with NIF: B67342402, hereinafter ENTITY Address: BALMES 470 2º1º, 08022 - BARCELONA E-mail: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The purpose of collecting and processing the personal data collected through the contact form is the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of the services provided by BLINKSET, in response to requests for information and / or queries raised.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations, or until the interested party requests its deletion and he is entitled to do so.
BLINKSET is entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, as set out in article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the General Regulation of Protection of personal data.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the stated purpose / s, in the cases provided by Law, as well as in specific cases, of those expressly informed to the User.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is treating about him.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The interested party has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of treatment: In certain circumstances the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the interested party may oppose the processing of their data. In this case, the ENTITY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the ENTITY to another new TREATMENT CONTROLLER (not to the interested party and at the request of the same).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if it was granted) by sending a letter accompanied by your ID to BLINKSET by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to file a claim with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The BLINKSET data controller will apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
International transfers are not made.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
No profiles are created or automated decisions are made with the data provided by the user.